This classic recipe can use any kind of pasta and meat. I used spiral pasta and minced beef. Tuna also tastes great with this dish. Here's the recipe:
- Pasta, cook according to the instructions. Put aside.
- 4 large red tomatoes, diced and mashed
- 1 large onion and 3 garlic, finely chopped
- minced beef
- salt, pepper, sugar, oregano
- a handful of parsley, chopped
1. Pour in 2 lugs of oil in a hot pan, saute the onions, add beef until brown.
2. Add in the tomatoes and spices (all to meet your taste, I don't use any measurements), stir until all the juice from the tomatoes come out.
3. Throw in the parsley and mix for another minute.4. Mix in the pasta and stir til the sauce is thoroughly mixed with the pasta.
Add some chili sauce if you want yours more spicy. I didn't add any coz this is also my kids' menu for lunch ;)