"Welcome to 'The Jot Pot', my admiration of all things inspiring, food, art, and parts of my daily life."

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

newest obsession: red lipstick

Okay, I might be a bit behind this trend, but doesn't trends always repeat itself? So, I needed something to freshen up my look, especially after having my second child. Looking like a dead-momma is not appealing at all. And what works better than red lipstick? It's almost like magic. Who needs eyeshadow and blush anymore? I'm talking about those dates when you just have 5 minutes to get ready and go, with your baby in one hand and toddler in your other. It has been my savior for the last month and I'm loving it to bits. After a few try-outs with the red lipstick I have stacked but have only used to attend weddings, I finally found the one that I like the best - Bless lipstick in Cherry Red. Now, I wear it everywhere - on play dates, outings, even to pick up my son at school :) Bravo red lipstick! Now I get how you brighten up someones life :) Oh, and doesn't Olivia Palermo look gorgeous?

Photo: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment