"Welcome to 'The Jot Pot', my admiration of all things inspiring, food, art, and parts of my daily life."

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

feline felicity

Louis Putchie Anna, Chloe, Axl, Izzy, Slash, Macca, Kukus, GongXi, Toula, Jess, Cosmo are the most popular cats my family ever had as a pet. I can name my cats friends and neighbors but it might be too long of a list. Toula and Cosmo aka Mow-Mow are the last two that still rule at my parents house, one other thing (besides meeting the family) that excites me when I go home to Yogyakarta.  Where I live now, I don't have a cat and that's why I miss these four legged creatures a lot.  Maybe I should drink my tea out of this cute cat mug  and imagine that one of the furry balls have their tail around my leg. Purr...



No comments:

Post a Comment