"Welcome to 'The Jot Pot', my admiration of all things inspiring, food, art, and parts of my daily life."

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

the cooking project part 1

Through these past days, I've been craving over food that have been hidden way back in my head. And if you're wondering, no, I'm not pregnant. I'm just going to blame this on my second round of the film Julie & Julia. I recall pulling out recipes I wanted to eat after watching the DVD. Then I thought, why not give myself a project. Plus, I need to learn to cook more various menus anyway. My dish-list consists of Asian dishes except for a breakfast casserole which looked so easy to make. So, my project target will be 5 dishes with a time span of 1 week starting from today. This includes taking a serious nice picture of each dish for proof. What's to cook (and can't wait to eat!): 
1. Lumpia sayur (vegetable spring rolls)
2. Asem-asem (sour vegetable and meat dish)
3. Soto ayam (a chicken turmeric soup)
4. Spicy tofu 
5. Breakfast casserole. 
The order of making shouldn't matter. Okay, here we go. Wish me luck!
Images: from around the web
photoshop by sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment