"Welcome to 'The Jot Pot', my admiration of all things inspiring, food, art, and parts of my daily life."

Thursday, November 19, 2009

little farmer...


...will be the name of my baby line that I am preparing to sell online. Now that I have more time on my hands, I thought that I might start to invest in the convection business. Why do I choose baby clothes? Because right now I love to dress and see babies in effortlessly cute and comfortable clothing. The line will be about dressing simple and comfy. A good friend who has been a long player in the business is kind enough to guide me through the production process and the mister is in charge of making and running the e-shop. I myself am in charge (and having lots of fun too) designing baby bodysuits, tees, and bottoms that will go in to production hopefully real soon. The illustration above was a sketch of mine for the header of Little Farmer online shop. I know, it looks like an infants drawing and so that's why I'm having it polished by my dear talented-illustrator-friend. I'll let you know how she transformed it. Meanwhile, this is your sneak peak of some designs I fancy.


clothes by: H&M and GAP

2 comments:

  1. ela, i've been planning it too! tapi ada yg buat adults-nya juga, seru deh! kita bikin yuuuuk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes wully, it's gonna be fun! ayo, mari berbisnis :)

    ReplyDelete