"Welcome to 'The Jot Pot', my admiration of all things inspiring, food, art, and parts of my daily life."

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

childhood snacks



Suddenly I'm craving over these snacks I loved munching when I was a kid. I remember coming home from school looking for any of these in the kitchen cupboard. They were our monthly buys at the supermarkets :) I wish we had quavers or monster munch or at least something close to them here. They rest, well, I've found something like them but still I think these are brits best! Check out this website of food and beverages made in England. I personally like their tag line: Groceries, Confectionery, and Memorabilia. 
1. Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread
2. Lady Fingers
3. Monster Munch
4. Jaffa Cakes
5. Quavers
(images from google)

No comments:

Post a Comment