"Welcome to 'The Jot Pot', my admiration of all things inspiring, food, art, and parts of my daily life."

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

1,2,3...click!

Finally, we bought our dream camera. It was on our wish list for years! I really hope it comes to use properly... as we wished it to be... you know, for serious reasons, such as a medium for creativity and experiments, or maybe just better pics for my blog :) tee hee. speaking of cameras, I came across this via rikshaw design and it's hysterical. First I will knock on wood that anything like this to happens to me and Nick (our camera's name). Tok tok!












This guy is real funny! You see, he actually left these pics in his camera...hahaha! Click here to see the full version (yes, it goes on). A real good laugh for the mid week, no?





No comments:

Post a Comment