"Welcome to 'The Jot Pot', my admiration of all things inspiring, food, art, and parts of my daily life."

Monday, March 8, 2010

chicken wrap


Believe it or not, this is one of Angelina Jolie's favorite meal. Meal she says? I'd call it a snack! So the story goes back in the days when we were working on a CosmoGIRL! issue, the content was all about celebrities. And that included the food pages. So, there I was researching what the celebs find tasty and see if I can fix something 'real' and something the readers can actually enjoy eating. I found many recipes but either were they too healthy a.k.a diet-tastless-food, they were too hard to make. Hee hee. My choice then fell to Jolie's. Afterall, it's chicken. Everybody loves chicken, and she was (and still is) hype then. As it's so easy to make, I wonder if  Angie actually cooked it herself too or did the cook have it done for here?

How to make:
Marinate the boneless chicken breasts with black pepper & salt, then bake till chicken has turned light brown. Turn the kebab bread wrap in a heated pan with a few drops of oil. Cut the lettuce, chop the cucumbers, and grate the carrots. Put all together, then have a chunk. You might just feel like Angie, you know! :P

photo by Rici Linde

No comments:

Post a Comment