An easy recipe - without having to use the oven. Now that's because I used ready made pizza dough ;) It's for brunch, you have kid, the husband is at home, you have to make things easier and simple, right? Ha ha ha... Easy peasy said, here's the recipe:
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 white onions, smashed and chopped (for more flavor)
- 1/4 kg minced beef
- half a cup of mushrooms, chopped
- 3 large red tomatoes
- tomato ketchup, oregano, pepper, salt, to match your taste.
1. Saute the onions in 2 tablespoons of oil for half a minute then add in the beef until meat turns brown. Throw in the tomatoes and ketchup, then leave to soak a few minutes until all the juice from the tomatoes come out. Add the mushrooms and herbs, toss and turn for another 5 minutes. Set aside.
2. Poke both sides of pizza dough with a fork then spread with margarine. Add the topping and top with grated cheese. Do so til all pizzas are done.3. Use a deep frying pan with a lid to substitute using an oven. Spread pan with margarine, heat the pan, put in pizzas, put the lid on, then bake for about 5 minutes. Once the bottom of the dough turns golden brown, you're done. Et voila! Told you it was easy :)