"Welcome to 'The Jot Pot', my admiration of all things inspiring, food, art, and parts of my daily life."

Saturday, December 3, 2011

breakfast casserole #CPP1



My next attempt was seriously easy *show off* :p All you need to do is watch this video, then change the filling to your preference. I used sausages, sweet onions, and corn. I also sprinkled bread crumbs on the top just before put in oven. Here's the ingredients I used:
- 7 slices of bread, crust removed, cut into cubes
- 2 large sausages, thinly sliced
- 1 big onion, chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- cheese, grated
- salt & pepper & a pinch of oregano
I didn't leave it to rest overnight since I had lack of patience and made it this morning just before breakfast. Me too wandering whether the herbs would absorb thoroughly enough or not? It did and tasted delish! Maybe next time a sweet casserole with raisins and fruits might work out just as yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment