"Welcome to 'The Jot Pot', my admiration of all things inspiring, food, art, and parts of my daily life."

Saturday, December 31, 2011

notebook cookbooks





I personally think this gift pack from Singapore is brilliant! A pack of recipes of best menus most popular found in Singapore. The whole bundle is fun! One book holds one recipe. The first page gives you a brief description of the dish, followed by the ingredients needed, how to cook, and then the illustration of how the dish should look like. The rest of the pages are blank for you to use to take notes. I just love the whole idea! Two thumbs up for The Ministry of Information, Communications and The Arts who produced this notebook and FARM who designed it.
Last, this looks like this is my last post in the year 2011. Have a great new years eve. BIGLOVE!

1 comment:

  1. Ini lucu banget, grafiknya bagus dan khas Singapore sekali makanannya :-D

    ReplyDelete