"Welcome to 'The Jot Pot', my admiration of all things inspiring, food, art, and parts of my daily life."

Friday, December 2, 2011

xmas in new york

Christmas is always magical in New York. How do I know that? Not because I've ever been to NY (will always be on my where-to-go-before-i-die list), but because of all those dreamy christmas movies located there. Hahaha... the movie makers must be really happy that at least someone has been hypnotized by the atmosphere captured within the pretty decoration and mellow Christmas carols. My all-time favorite Christmas movies are probably Home Alone, Serendipity, and While You were Sleeping but I'd love to watch these old Christmas movies listed to be some of the best christmas films. On my list I have Four Christmases, Mixed Nuts,  The Perfect Holiday, I'll Be Home for Christmas. They are mostly family-romantic-comedy-rated films. I love the light stuff ;) What's on your christmas (movie) list? 
image from imdb.com

2 comments:

  1. hmm home alone!

    lupa sih yang ke berapaa hihihi.. ga pernah bosenn nontonnya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya, ya?! selalu suka yang 1 & 2 :D

    ReplyDelete